Hey there friends. It is with regret that I announce that this will be our last Embracing Home and Family Link Party. When Cherelle and I decided to do this, we agreed to evaluate in six months. Neither of us had been the main host of a link party and we weren’t sure exactly what was involved or how time-consuming it would be.
We have been going back and forth and talking and praying about it for weeks. The truth is, I want to do a good job, and honestly I haven’t been lately. I haven’t been able to get to everyone’s posts and to comment on them.
Highlighting posts on Instagram and pinning to Pinterest was also something that I haven’t been doing as much of as I would have liked. Cherelle and I are both homeschooling mamas and perhaps we were a bit overly ambitious in starting a link party to begin with. Striking that balance of getting things done and too much computer time is tricky.
I will pick features from this week, and mention them in a round-up post on my blog next week. I will also pin the features.
Thank you all for taking the time to link up here over the last six months. I have met some of the most creative and amazing women, and I hope to keep in touch with you all! God Bless you on your creative endeavors!
Welcome friends, to the Embracing Home and Family link-up!
Embracing Home and Family link-up party will go live every Friday at 8:00 a.m (PST), and is a place for you to link-up family-friendly posts related to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage and inspire each other by linking them up on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party!
Meet your lovely hosts!
Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse
What Jenn’s been up to this week on The Everyday Farmhouse…
Show Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse some love by visiting her blog today!
Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie
What Cherelle’s been up to this week on The Inspired Prairie…
Show Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie some love by visiting her blog today!
Embracing Home and Family’s Featured Posts This Week are…
3 Plant Styling Tips to Transform from Winter to Spring
by Stacy Ling
How to Half Double Crochet
Easy DIY Valentine’s Day Wooden Signs
DIY Reusable Duster Cloths
Congratulations to those who were featured! Be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” image and showcase it on your blog!
Simply right click the image below, and click save-as.
Simple Guidelines for the Embracing Home and Family Link-Up:
- You can link up to three family-friendly posts that pertain to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage each other with helpful and uplifting posts, and keep your linked up posts clean and family-friendly. Anything inappropriate will be deleted.
- Show some support to your hosts and another blogger who has linked up.
- We will choose 4 features each week and each feature will be pinned to Pinterest!!
- By linking your blog posts on Embracing Home and Family, you are giving us permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature.
- Please, no repeats within a 6 month period!
- Embracing Home and Family link-up party begins on Fridays at 8:00 a.m PST and will end Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m PST.
Let the fun begin!