Hello and Welcome!
Hi there friends! The weeks just seem to fly by, don’t they!?! Here we are at the end of another week! Christmas is already next week, can you even believe that? I don’t know about you, but I am excited to have a bit of a break and enjoy some quality time with my family! My older boys will have a break from their classes away from home, and they both just finished their dual-credit classes. If you homeschool, dual-credit through your local Jr. College is a great way to do Highschool! We also have our high schoolers do a vo-tech program. My oldest is doing graphic design and my next son is taking precision machining. This gives them a skill that they can either develop more or fall back on if they need to. So, all that to say, they will be home more, and we can hang out in the barn, play some Balderdash, Telestrations, Spot it, or Mad Libs with the little ones!
**Also, we will again take a break next week from the link party for Christmas week! See you back here the following week!**
This week on the blog I shared my new Homesteading Planner! It is now in my shop, and I am hopeful that lots of people will find it useful!
There is also a cute coordinating calender!
One more thing, I have several options for Printable Christmas gift tags. Some are free in my resource library, and some are in my Shop for less than $3! So, if you need some cute tags for wrapping, you might like these! The round ones are free in my library or $2 in my shop, the middle ones have several different designs and are $2.75 in my shop. The last ones are free in my library for my subscribers.
Phew! That was a long intro! We’ve got some great features this week! A thoughtful post, a funny one, and two great DIY Holiday posts! Let’s get to the party!!
Welcome friends, to the Embracing Home and Family link-up!
Embracing Home and Family link-up party will go live every Friday at 8:00 a.m (PST), and is a place for you to link-up family-friendly posts related to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage and inspire each other by linking them up on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party!
Meet Your Hosts!
Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse
What Jenn’s been up to this week on The Everyday Farmhouse…
Show Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse some love by visiting her blog today!
Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie
What Cherelle’s been up to this week on The Inspired Prairie…
Show Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie some love by visiting her blog today!
Embracing Home and Family’s Featured Posts This Week are…
What are you dreaming of?
Signs of the Season, Christmas Edition
Grinch Hot Chocolate Bombs
Printable Gift Tags and Simmer Pot Mix Gift Idea
Congratulations to those who were featured! Be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” image and showcase it on your blog!
Simply right click the image below, and click save-as.
Simple Guidelines for the Embracing Home and Family Link-Up:
- You can link up to three family-friendly posts that pertain to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage each other with helpful and uplifting posts, and keep your linked up posts clean and family-friendly. Anything inappropriate will be deleted.
- Show some support to your hosts and another blogger who has linked up.
- We will choose 4 features each week and each feature will be pinned to Pinterest!!
- By linking your blog posts on Embracing Home and Family, you are giving us permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature.
- Please, no repeats within a 6 month period!
- Embracing Home and Family link-up party begins on Fridays at 8:00 a.m PST and will end Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m PST.