Hi there everyone! Happy New Year to you! Are you a resolution maker? If so, I’d love to hear what you are planning to accomplish in the New Year!
I am kind of a goal maker all year long, so I naturally have a long list of things to accomplish. One challenge that I shared with my email subscribers is this fun one from my friend Tara at She’s Rooted Home. The challenge is to have more handmade items in our homes. Each month there is a new “item” to make. I will be sharing my take on each item here on the blog and will include a detailed tutorial for each one. I hope you all join me!
- January-Washcloth, hand or face towel
- February- DIY cleaning solution or detergent
- March- Blanket or Pillow
- April- Reusable grocery bag or drawstring bag
- May- Beeswax wraps or dryer wool balls
- June- Rug or table runner
- July- Toothpaste or soap
- August- Plant hanger or hang dry herbs
- September- Clothing, scarf, beanie, sweater, etc
- October- Bread or fermented vegetable
- November- Socks, stocking or slippers
- December- Ornament or decor
Getting organized is always a great goal for the New Year. I have been making planners galore and stocking my shop. If you are in need of a new calendar or planner, I hope you check them out! I just added a new one last night. It was the most labor-intensive of them all, but it turned out so pretty!
Now on to the link party! Thank you for joining us each time! This is such a bright spot in the week!
Welcome friends, to the Embracing Home and Family link-up!
Embracing Home and Family link-up party will go live every Friday at 8:00 a.m (PST), and is a place for you to link-up family-friendly posts related to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage and inspire each other by linking them up on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party!
Meet your lovely hosts!
Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse
What Jenn’s been up to this week on The Everyday Farmhouse…
Show Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse some love by visiting her blog today!
Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie
What Cherelle’s been up to this week on The Inspired Prairie…
Show Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie some love by visiting her blog today!
Embracing Home and Family’s Featured Posts This Week are…
10 Ways To Connect with a Difficult Child
Festive Red Scrap Wood Lanterns
Faux Crate From Cardboard
Upcycled Tin Can Christmas Ornaments
Congratulations to those who were featured! Be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” image and showcase it on your blog!
Simply right click the image below, and click save-as.
Simple Guidelines for the Embracing Home and Family Link-Up:
- You can link up to three family-friendly posts that pertain to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage each other with helpful and uplifting posts, and keep your linked up posts clean and family-friendly. Anything inappropriate will be deleted.
- Show some support to your hosts and another blogger who has linked up.
- We will choose 4 features each week and each feature will be pinned to Pinterest!!
- By linking your blog posts on Embracing Home and Family, you are giving us permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature.
- Please, no repeats within a 6 month period!
- Embracing Home and Family link-up party begins on Fridays at 8:00 a.m PST and will end Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m PST.