Hey there friends! As always, I am so glad that you are here! It has been a crazy week, in our country. I just keep thinking about Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” That’s all I have to say, and all that I am trusting in…God and his word.
We have an apple tree and have been canning apple butter and making lots of apple treats. Well, I saw a recipe on here from last week’s party that I had to try. It was number four from last week. Joy from Artful Homemaking shared a German Apple Pancake Recipe. I just had to share that it is really tasty! Of course, I had to double it for my crew. We had it for lunch yesterday and everyone liked it!
Welcome friends, to the Embracing Home and Family link-up!
Embracing Home and Family link-up party will go live every Friday at 8:00 a.m (PST), and is a place for you to link-up family-friendly posts related to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage and inspire each other by linking them up on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party!
Meet your lovely hosts!
Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse
What Jenn’s been up to this week on The Everyday Farmhouse…
Show Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse some love by visiting her blog today!
Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie
What Cherelle’s been up to this week on The Inspired Prairie…
Show Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie some love by visiting her blog today!
Stay Connected with Cherelle- | Blog |
Embracing Home and Family’s Featured Posts This Week are…
Maple Pecan Tassies
One Room Challenge Week 4- Entryway
Framed Poem DIY
DIY Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Shabby Chic Makeover
Congratulations to those who were featured! Be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” image and showcase it on your blog!
Simply right click the image below, and click save-as.
Simple Guidelines for the Embracing Home and Family Link-Up:
- You can link up to three family-friendly posts that pertain to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage each other with helpful and uplifting posts, and keep your linked up posts clean and family-friendly. Anything inappropriate will be deleted.
- Show some support to your hosts and another blogger who has linked up.
- We will choose 4 features each week and each feature will be pinned to Pinterest!!
- By linking your blog posts on Embracing Home and Family, you are giving us permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature.
- Please, no repeats within a 6 month period!
- Embracing Home and Family link-up party begins on Fridays at 8:00 a.m PST and will end Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m PST.
Let the fun begin!