Welcome friends, to the Embracing Home and Family link-up!
Hey there! How are you all doing? Thanks so much for showing up here on Fridays! It has been so fun to get to know some of you and enjoy all of the different posts! There is just so much creativity and talent in the blogging world! I hope you are blessed by The Embracing Home and Family Link Party as well!
We are back in the home school routine around here. I really enjoy the rhythm of our days, so I am definitely not complaining. All posts related to home, family, homestead or homeschool are welcome! I would love to see more homeschooling posts here on Fridays, so if you know someone with a home school blog, feel free to invite them to share here! But again, all posts home and family are welcome!!
Embracing Home and Family link-up party will go live every Friday at 8:00 a.m (PST), and is a place for you to link-up family-friendly posts related to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage and inspire each other by linking them up on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party!
Meet your lovely hosts!
Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse
What Jenn’s been up to this week on The Everyday Farmhouse…
Show Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse some love by visiting her blog today!
Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie
What Cherelle’s been up to this week on The Inspired Prairie…
Show Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie some love by visiting her blog today!
Stay Connected with Cherelle- | Blog |
Embracing Home and Family’s Featured Posts This Week are…
How To Store Heirloom Seeds (And Why You Should)
Late Summer Garden Tour in the PNW
DIY Velvet Pumpkins Just Like The Pros
by My Wee Abode
Reusable Snack Bags and Sandwich Bags
by Hello Sewing
Congratulations to those who were featured! Be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” image and showcase it on your blog!
Simply right click the image below, and click save-as.
Simple Guidelines for the Embracing Home and Family Link-Up:
- You can link up to three family-friendly posts that pertain to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage each other with helpful and uplifting posts, and keep your linked up posts clean and family-friendly. Anything inappropriate will be deleted.
- Show some support to your hosts and another blogger who has linked up.
- We will choose 4 features each week and each feature will be pinned to Pinterest!!
- By linking your blog posts on Embracing Home and Family, you are giving us permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature.
- Please, no repeats within a 6 month period!
- Embracing Home and Family link-up party begins on Fridays at 8:00 a.m PST and will end Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m PST.