Welcome friends, to the Embracing Home and Family link-up!
Embracing Home and Family link-up party will go live every Friday at 8:00 a.m (PST), and is a place for you to link-up family-friendly posts related to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage and inspire each other by linking them up on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party!
Meet your lovely hosts!
Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie
What Cherelle’s been up to this week on The Inspired Prairie…
Show Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie some love by visiting her blog today!
Stay Connected with Cherelle- | Blog |
Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse
What Jenn’s been up to this week on The Everyday Farmhouse…
Show Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse some love by visiting her blog today!
Embracing Home and Family’s Featured Posts This Week are…
Gorgeous Fall Wreath in Fifteen Minutes
by My Wee Abode
Embracing Fall Home Tour
Homemade Corn Chowder Recipe
Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Scrub
Congratulations to those who were featured! Be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” image and showcase it on your blog!
Simply right click the image below, and click save-as.
Simple Guidelines for the Embracing Home and Family Link-Up:
- You can link up to three family-friendly posts that pertain to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading.
- Show some support to your hosts and another blogger who has linked up.
- We will choose 4 features each week and each feature will be pinned to Pinterest!!
- By linking your blog posts on Embracing Home and Family, you are giving us permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature.
- Embracing Home and Family link-up party begins on Fridays at 8:00 a.m PST and will end Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m PST.