Hey there friends! I am so glad you are joining us this week! The break last week was nice, but I am excited to start up again this week!
Did you have a good Thanksgiving? We did, being with family and eating yummy food is always a treat! I hope you enjoyed your time of giving thanks as well!
This week I am getting into the Christmas spirit. We don’t have a tree up yet, or any decor really, but hopefully we can remedy that this weekend! I did get some handmade wood burned gifts and gift toppers made. Here is the post.
Welcome friends, to the Embracing Home and Family link-up!
Embracing Home and Family link-up party will go live every Friday at 8:00 a.m (PST), and is a place for you to link-up family-friendly posts related to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage and inspire each other by linking them up on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party!
Meet your lovely hosts!
Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse
What Jenn’s been up to this week on The Everyday Farmhouse…
Show Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse some love by visiting her blog today!
Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie
What Cherelle’s been up to this week on The Inspired Prairie…
Show Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie some love by visiting her blog today!
Embracing Home and Family’s Featured Posts This Week are…
Do we have a completely broken system?
Large Cast Stone Planter DIY
Repurposed Cabinet Door Christmas Signs
Aunt Sally’s 7-Up Lemon Jello
Congratulations to those who were featured! Be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” image and showcase it on your blog!
Simply right click the image below, and click save-as.
Simple Guidelines for the Embracing Home and Family Link-Up:
- You can link up to three family-friendly posts that pertain to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage each other with helpful and uplifting posts, and keep your linked up posts clean and family-friendly. Anything inappropriate will be deleted.
- Show some support to your hosts and another blogger who has linked up.
- We will choose 4 features each week and each feature will be pinned to Pinterest!!
- By linking your blog posts on Embracing Home and Family, you are giving us permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature.
- Please, no repeats within a 6 month period!
- Embracing Home and Family link-up party begins on Fridays at 8:00 a.m PST and will end Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m PST.