Hey there everyone! I’m so glad that you are here this week! Week number 10 already for our link party. I am enjoying seeing all of the new faces that show up to share their content! I hope you are enjoying it as well!
An E-Book for You!
If you are interested in Homesteading, I have a wonderful resource just for you, and it’s FREE! Nine other women and I worked together to make A Beginner’s Guide to Homestead Living. If you are interested in a copy, just click the button below, and you can have one sent right to you!
Also, if you are on Instagram, today is the last day to enter to win one of two $100 gift cards to Tractor Supply! The giveaway ends tonight at 8:00 PST. Here is the link to the post with all of the instructions, just in case you are interested!
Welcome friends, to the Embracing Home and Family link-up!
Embracing Home and Family link-up party will go live every Friday at 8:00 a.m (PST), and is a place for you to link-up family-friendly posts related to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage and inspire each other by linking them up on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party!
Meet your lovely hosts!
Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse
What Jenn’s been up to this week on The Everyday Farmhouse…
Show Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse some love by visiting her blog today!
Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie
What Cherelle’s been up to this week on The Inspired Prairie…
Show Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie some love by visiting her blog today!
Stay Connected with Cherelle- | Blog |
Embracing Home and Family’s Featured Posts This Week are…
Best Fall Flowers for Bees to Help Them Overwinter
The Last 100 Days…
Dollar Tree Braided Pumpkin DIY (using a mop head)
Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Bowl
by Jodie Fitz
Congratulations to those who were featured! Be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” image and showcase it on your blog!
Simply right click the image below, and click save-as.
Simple Guidelines for the Embracing Home and Family Link-Up:
- You can link up to three family-friendly posts that pertain to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage each other with helpful and uplifting posts, and keep your linked up posts clean and family-friendly. Anything inappropriate will be deleted.
- Show some support to your hosts and another blogger who has linked up.
- We will choose 4 features each week and each feature will be pinned to Pinterest!!
- By linking your blog posts on Embracing Home and Family, you are giving us permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature.
- Please, no repeats within a 6 month period!
- Embracing Home and Family link-up party begins on Fridays at 8:00 a.m PST and will end Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m PST.