Welcome friends, to the Embracing Home and Family link-up!
This is our first week of the link-up! We are hoping this party is a success! I’m so glad you are here, and I hope you find lots of inspiration and encouragement! If you are a blogger, check the guidelines below and link away! Thank you for joining us!
Embracing Home and Family link-up party will go live every Friday at 8:00 a.m (PST), and is a place for you to link-up family-friendly posts related to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading. Let’s encourage and inspire each other by linking them up on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party!
Meet your lovely hosts!
Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie
What Cherelle’s been up to this week on The Inspired Prairie…
Show Cherelle from The Inspired Prairie some love by visiting her blog today!
Stay Connected with Cherelle- | Blog |
Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse
What Jenn’s been up to this week on The Everyday Farmhouse…
Show Jenn from The Everyday Farmhouse some love by visiting her blog today!
Simple Guidelines for the Embracing Home and Family Link-Up:
- You can link up to three family-friendly posts that pertain to homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading.
- Show some support to your hosts and another blogger who has linked up.
- We will choose 4 features each week and each feature will be pinned to Pinterest!!
- By linking your blog posts on Embracing Home and Family, you are giving us permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature.
- Embracing Home and Family link-up party begins on Fridays at 8:00 a.m PST and will end Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m PST.